I was born on Graduation Island in Second Life on october 18th (yesterday).
It was a day of learning. Like everybody, my first lesson was walking. It took me a while to get the hang of it, I kept bumping into others, but now I am quite capable of moving from A to B.
Then, I was led to a place where I could change my clothes and appearance, so I got myself a nice little outfit (see the pic).
Next phase was grabbing a big beachball and putting it on the table. I found it almost impossible to do... it took me a minute to discover that someone else was trying to move the same ball, so we were kind of pulling the same thing in two directions. And by moving something, I do not mean pick it up, but point at it, and make it fly somewhere.
Speaking of which... I also learned how to fly!
Weeeeee!!! I already love this world :)
I graduated rapidly and then ended up on help island, where I could pick up some items and learn how to build things. Well, some people are good at that, I am not yet, but I am sure, that with sufficient time, I will be able to learn how to make something. It will just take some practice.
I think I am ready now... I have packed my bags, and am on the way to the big world! I am so gonna be rich in the big city. I'll get a good job, a house, nice friends, and who knows..a nice hubby.

67 Comments:
Just wanted to say Hi, Hope ya don't mind but added ya to my friends list on slprofiles :)
nWYBot write more, thanks.
Wonderful blog.
Magnific!
Thanks to author.
Good job!
Wonderful blog.
Good job!
Hello all!
Hello all!
Wonderful blog.
Hello all!
Please write anything else!
Magnific!
Thanks to author.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks to author.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Nice Article.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Wonderful blog.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Magnific!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Hello all!
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Please write anything else!
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Thanks to author.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
Thanks to author.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Post a Comment
<< Home